Uses and Examples
Custom DomainTo create a custom domain for your brandlive account, contact your IT department to complete the following steps:
- Create a subdomain or purchase a new domain.
- Log into your domain name server (DNS). Often called your domain registrar.
- Point the CNAME for your domain to 1.yourbrandlive.com
- Contact your Brandlive rep and let them know your domain and that step 1-3 is complete.
- After your rep connects the new domain to your account, your Brandlive pages will show on your custom domain.
- You must be using a sub domain, NOT a sub directory. Example sub domain: live.mywebsite.com. Example sub directory: www.mywebsite.com/live
- You can use a custom domain, example www.mycustomdomain.com, but make sure you point BOTH www.mycustomdomain.com and http://mycustomdomain.com to the CNAME above.