Fresh Ideas Coming to Brandlive’s 3rd Annual Customer Summit
3rd Annual Customer Summit. You need to be there LIVE!Live video leaders from top brands are converging in Portland in just a few weeks, September 20-22, for Brandlive’s
First, we’ll meet at the sleek Hotel Modera for cocktails and networking to set the tone for the packed agenda to follow. Kicking off the learning, we head next door to our modern theater-style venue to launch Wednesday with a special Portland breakfast, followed by customer-led sessions and idea sharing on current trends in live interactive video. We'll wrap the day with a special surprise event, happy hour where The Brandlive team will announce our biggest feature release ever (seriously, this is not to be missed).
Coming live from a brand near you!
Our speakers have innovated in a variety of ways with live video and can offer fresh ideas to help event-goers dig deep inside this fast-paced and dynamically growing medium. You'll hear experts give the inside details of their Brandlive success for every application and stage. Here is a snapshot of the folks coming to our stage:
- Roker Media: Jon Burk, Director - Content Marketing | Digital Strategy
- Cabela’s: Dustin Edwards, Learning and Development Manager
- Ace Hardware: Jenny Vaupel, Retailer Engagement Communications Manager
- SanMar: Lisa Terry, Communications Manager | Marketing
- A-dec: John Gendron, Sr. Learning and Development Specialist
- And more, way more
Hear why Al Roker is going big into live video
Jon Burk will give our keynote presentation on cutting-edge content creation and broadcasting. He was the guiding force in the development of Roker Media, the first data-driven, live streaming network with original programming.
Other presentations will dive into the current and future state of live interactive video, with brand stories that will inspire future directions in your live video initiatives.
- Commerce: Engaging in-person and online audiences simultaneously during hybrid events
- Marketing: Co-hosting a live video event with a celebrity
- Training: Creating a turnkey training program with global reach and captivating training sessions
- Co-op Events: Forging mutually beneficial brand-retailer partnerships that reach consumers via live video
Meet the Brandlive team in the Rose City
As always, we have also included time to get to know the Brandlive crew. We have doubled in size since 2015, so there will be new faces to meet. Josh, our leader of Customer Success, is also promising to give away puppies to all attendees, but we can’t vouch for that.