Brandlive is a web-based Live Interactive Video platform used by brands and retailers to conduct internal training and external marketing events featuring product experts on camera interacting in real-time with key audiences. The results are more consistent product stories, more engaged audiences, reduced go-to-market expenses, accelerated speed-to-market, and increased conversion. Brandlive bridges the gap between physical products and digital audiences for customers such as GoPro, adidas, New Balance, Levi’s, Nest, New Balance, Traeger Grills, Rockwell Tools, REI, Pottery Barn, Cabelas and Ace Hardware.
Who We Want to Hire
We’re hiring sharp, enthusiastic, and driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who want to attract prospective customers, develop their career in Sales, and work with the best brands in the world.
We look for inherent leadership qualities, polished business acumen, a love for technology, and a fun sense of humor.
What to Expect from the Role
From our Portland office, you will work on a team with Sales Directors to build a viable revenue pipeline for the business. And while you’re an SDR, we’ll teach and coach you about software sales, go-to-market strategies, and how to reach your potential.
Our most successful SDRs are highly organized, and exude infectious, positive attitudes. They know how to hustle, approach their work with a beginner’s mind, and want to win.
- Own the Sales Development efforts in assigned verticals with the goal of scheduling demos and creating revenue opportunities. You will be measured by number of demos, conversion to opportunity and resulting conversion of your opportunities by Sales Directors
- Prospect into named account companies Brandlive is targeting within your vertical
- Invest time corresponding and engaging with senior leaders of large businesses - on the phone, by email, via screen sharing, social media outreach and "dogfooding" with the Brandlive platform
- Evangelize the Brandlive offering, and educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace
- Represent Brandlive at industry events and conferences around the country
- Manage and track your work using Salesforce and other sales tools and technologies
- Recognize your peers for leading by example, inspiring, and being awesome
Qualities We Look For:
- Confident attitude on the phone and in presentations
- A strong desire to learn through observation of your peers and customers
- Desire to climb the ladder quickly from SDR to SDR2, Sales Director and Senior Sales Director
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows computer
- Office in N.W. Portland, near Nob Hill
- Weekly Happy Hours
We hope you’ll strongly consider joining us. If this isn’t a good fit for you, please share it with other potential A-Players.
How are you connected to Brandlive?