The Product Engineer is responsible for supporting Product development as well as Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales. Successful candidates will be collaborative in approach but able to be productive independently, and will have good communication skills for interacting with the team as well as customers.
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Use APIs to create integrations between Brandlive and 3rd party platforms.
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development
- Ensure comprehensive, timely, and quality delivery of all requests.
Technical Requirements and Experience
- 4+ years experience (familiarity and proficiency) with Server-side scripting (Node.js / PHP), and database programming (MySQL).
- Experience with application scalability, utilizing various APIs, and implementing security measures are bonuses.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances (e.g. a software startup environment)
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions
- Competitive and motivated
- Team player who is coachable and has an eagerness to learn
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Work from home 3 days per week (come into office more if you like!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Choice of Mac or Windows computer
- Office in N.W. Portland
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Bachelor's degree desired
** Local Candidates Only Please **
How are you connected to Brandlive?