Brandlive is a web-based Live Interactive Video platform used by brands and retailers to conduct internal training and external marketing events featuring product experts on camera interacting in real-time with key audiences. The results are more consistent product stories, more engaged audiences, reduced go-to-market expenses, accelerated speed-to-market, and increased conversion. Brandlive bridges the gap between physical products and digital audiences for customers such as GoPro, Adidas, Levi’s, Nest, New Balance, Rockwell Tools, REI, Pottery Barn and Ace Hardware.
A Brandlive Customer Success Manager owns customer relationships from start to finish. In fact, with the right Customer Success Manager, customer relationships don’t have a “finish.” CSMs work closely with the sales team, and upon handoff coordinate kickoff, training, and support every effort along the way to expand the use of Brandlive and tell their success stories along the way.
- Will be responsible for account kickoff, retention, development, and up-selling of assigned Brandlive accounts
- Educate and advise existing and prospective clients about new and existing services
- Work with customers to create and maintain a strong calendar of events and projects year-round
- Conduct post-event analysis, as well as regular business reviews to ensure continued Brandlive adoption and execution
- Gather metrics, data, and testimonial information to create case studies and other marketing materials
- Technical support and on-demand troubleshooting
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding your quota
- Become an expert with the Brandlive platform
Requirements and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in account and project management, ideally in a high-tech environment
- Track record of meeting or exceeding monthly annual budget goals by developing long-term relationships
- Technically inclined - experience with Salesforce and video production is a big plus
- Understanding of new media with an emphasis on Internet video and streaming
- Ability to facilitate conversations with large groups of remote people translate technical terminology into business terms
- Ability to maintain calm during stressful situations
- Experience working with clients in the outdoor / fashion and apparel / consumer technologies a plus
- Bachelor's degree
How are you connected to Brandlive?